Sunday, February 13, 2011

The sweet taste of freedom!

Nothing too exciting, really. For me, today will be fully consumed by a research paper - my very last one ever, but one that I have put off until now. And the pressure's on because it is due none other than the morrow! My mama tried to tell me for years that procrastination is not of the best design, so don't go blaming her. Alas, this is the path that I have chosen. 


So, while I spend my day weighing in on,

"Examination of Interest of Cardiac Rehabilitation Participants with Diabetes to Take Advantage of More Readily Accessible Diabetes Education Services and Projected Outcomes"

just know that the shining moment that lies in the arms of tomorrow afternoon, after my last seminar down in Columbia as a dietetic intern, is the very moment in which I promised that this blog would get exponentially more interesting. 

So while my consciousness is busy with all of this yucky stuff today, my trusty subconscious will have me here. 


You and your sweet daydream are welcome to join. I will need someone to apply lotion to my back and remind me to turn periodically. Oh and we'll need someone to keep us hydrated, so do some recruiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment