292. Warming up in a scalding hot shower after a cold morning run
293. Trading my old iPhone for a new one straight up - thanks Haley!
294. Old House Salvage and Joe's perpetual search for a skinny new girlfriend
295. Our new old headboard solution
296. My handy husband who can turn old furniture I'm tired of into new furniture that I love, scrap wood into custom frames, old barnwood into end tables and shutters into bathroom shelves
297. Kilim textiles
298. First birthday shenanigans with this little Moose - feel free to keep a piece of my heart, sweet fella
299. Dad's boss leaf blower
300. That time that our previously unfriendly neighbor humbled us by helping us finish blowing our leaves in the dark
301. The Hunger Games
302. Piling up with the Allen sisters at their new apartment
303. Said apartment being approximately 6 minutes from my house - the best kind of throwback
304. Lunch dates with Carrie
305. Patterns
306. Lightroom
307. Traditions I've always known and making new ones
308. Sleepily hearing it start to rain in the middle of the night
309. Sitting by the fire up at the cabin or at Mom's house
310. Actually hoping FSU goes to and wins a national championship this year just for Trey
311. A cold glass of ice water right before bed
312. Experiencing God given peace when you'd usually be left hopeless under your own devices
Blessed far beyond what I deserve.
What keeps you smiling, sweet friends?


No comments:
Post a Comment