Monday, July 13, 2015

Wren [10 months]








There's something about this time around that makes me a little extra aware that you are, in fact, growing up so darn fast. Maybe it's the double digits - I don't know. 

It certainly could be your THREE new teeth, your ever increasing mobility (seriously, how can one crawl so fast?!), the way you have started to assert yourself when it comes to your meal choices and our playtimes, your constant "talking" which now is making sense (yes, a duck says "quack, quack") and your silly, fun loving, content personality - all I know is that you become more YOU every day and we love YOU much, sweet Wren!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, just when you think she can't get any cuter she does. I'm so enjoying watching Wren grow! Thank you for sharing her with me and many more through pictures. And you are right "time flies when you're having fun" I love her personality showing through in her pictures. Kayla, I will buy your first book when it gets written. I love how you put feelings into words. Love you and your family

    ReplyDelete