Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy, Happy Valentine's Day!

Mike and I - we're not really big on gifts for each other on every single holiday, especially with our budget consciousness. But we've had a great deal to celebrate lately and with so much on the horizon we just decided to go for it today for Valentine's Day. Really, we made it a combo with both of our upcoming Spring birthdays.



Some sweet (nevermind the matching) Arc'teryx Gortex Paclite shells for our upcoming adventures! We've done a lot of looking around for something really light, super waterproof but also breathable. These were the ones we have been eyeing and happened to be on sale (almost 100$ off!) at Half-Moon! 

Oh! And I am O-fficially DONE with my internship - went to Columbia today and turned all my stuff in, now all that is left is graduation on Friday. So come to think of it, I have 3 full days of nothing to figure out what I am going to wear. I'm sighing :) 

Mike suggested that I wear my new rain jacket......
boys.

1 comment:

  1. girl! wear that rain jacket & give them a middle finger when ya leave. oops, can i say that?! hahaha i mean...

    ReplyDelete