Friday, May 12, 2017

28 weeks | baby bink 2


Bink babe, our excitement and anticipation over you is growing by the day! We have rounded the corner to the last trimester and I spend a lot of my daydreams wondering what you will be like and the moment we will get to meet. I'm trying to get pumped about laboring again, but ain't that life. At least this time I'm no stranger to the immeasurable joy the moment it is all over and I know you are going to double my heart that very instant in much the same way your sister burst it wide open. 

Everyone has been asking what we think you'll be - boy or girl. Honestly, I think we'll be surprised if you're a girl come delivery day. But our hunches were wrong round one so we're steadfast in maintaining our neutral ground. I will be so thrilled either way! 

With a quick trip to the attic for the old carseat and a load of laundry we could nearly be ready for you (as far as this mama of one knows - ha! I'm sure new essentials will make themselves known very quickly), so we're spending our time praying for your health and development and for our family rhythm to flex so you can ease right on in. 

We love you so much and sure hope you don't mind continuing to hear the infamous watermelon story from Wren at bedtime every.single.day until we meet (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment